You must have noticed tile flooring in almost as many buildings, be it residential or commercial. The reason for this is that it comes in different material types.
One of the most commonly seen tiles is ceramic tiles. It’s shiny and lustrous looks, uplifts any room’s decor. But as much as they look pretty, these tiles get dirty real quick.
Unfortunately, basic cleaning of them doesn’t bring the old luster back. For that, you need help from ceramic tile restoration services. Professional training and knowledge come in handy when trying to save your ceramic tile flooring.
To keep your ceramic tiles looking great, here are some tips shared by ceramic tile restoration services.
Genius Tips Given By Ceramic Tile Restoration Services
The moment you notice that your ceramic tiles are going yellow, get a professional tile cleaner’s help. The heavy wear and tear don’t affect the tile itself, but it’s glaze coating. But instead of replacing them, give a chance to ceramic tile restoration services.
For a newly laid in ceramic flooring, a good wash can restore their looks, which you can do yourself. But when it comes to grout, let professionals deal with it. Because the DIYs you see on the net, don’t clean the grouts. At the same time, you can also damage them.
Here are some basic maintenance tips professionals share to maintain your ceramic tiles.
- Clean your grouts regularly to remove any dirt buildup.
- For newly installed ceramic flooring, it’s good to damp mop them once or twice every week.
- Vacuum the floor before you plan to mop them as it removes all surface dirt.
- Use cleaning compounds recommended by grout manufacturers.
- Avoid using soap or detergent on ceramic floors.
- Rinse off all the cleaning compound completely before leaving the floor to dry.
- Try to use green and organic cleaning compounds, safe for your family. It’s also beneficial for your ceramic tile flooring.
- Don’t Replace it! Instead, Restore Your Ceramic Tile Flooring From Experts!
Even after following the above general instructions, your ceramic flooring looks dull, then call up the professionals.
Total Solution Cleaning & Restoration, LLC delivers the best ceramic tile restoration services all around Elgin. Our over 20 years of experience in treating all tiles types have helped us provide satisfactory results to clients.