Mold at home? Do you know how dangerous it is for your health? If you don’t, then let us explain it to you. Mold is a fungus that is found at places with high-moisture percentages. You can find them indoors in your bathrooms, kitchen, attics, etc., and also outdoors.
These green, bluish, purplish color fungi are a major risk to your health. The spores of this fungus can cause allergies, skin, and eye irritation along with other respiratory problems. But importantly, this fungus can prove deadly if they are in high-content.
However, you have the power to stop it. Learn here the mold warning signs. Then it’s important that you hire a certified mold remediation company once you locate all the places where mold grows. Professionals will ensure that your property is safe for living or working.
Dangerous Mold Warning Signs That You Should Know
As you know, mold is bad for your health. But fortunately, it’s easier to spot them. Here are some mold warning signs that you should look for:
- The odor of Mold: Most mold smell. So, if you catch a funky smell at your property, chances are it’s a mold problem.
- Places of Water Damage: Any place with a problem with water damage will have mold growing there. Molds prefer places with high-moisture content to sustain and grow.
- Different Colors of Mold: Mold are of different types, and you can identify most of them based on colors. They appear in nature in white, green, blue, brown, or black color. The molds are also found in orange, pink, or purple color if they are growing behind wallpapers or vinyl.
- Skin Irritation and Allergies: In case you are suffering from skin irritation and allergies, it may be because of mold growth. So mainly people who are allergic to mycotoxins suffer because of this. If this condition lasts long, go see your near dermatologist.
Hire Professionals For Mold-Free Estate!
By reading these mold warning signs, we hope you can easily locate places where they are growing. You can call experts from Total Solution Cleaning & Restoration, LLC to help you get rid of mold completely.