Porcelain tiles are best suited for interiors of residential and commercial spaces because of their royal looks. They are famous for their great endurance and durability. It’s also one of the less maintenance required tile flooring types.
But to retain its sparkling looks and great durability, regular porcelain tile cleaning is a must. There are several methods you can use to deep-clean your porcelain tile flooring. Here we have shared a few of them with you.
Porcelain Tile Cleaning Methods That Will Change The Way Your Tiles Look
1. Unpolished Porcelain Tile Cleaning
This a perfect cleaning method for unpolished or unglazed porcelain tiles.
- First, clean the floor and remove any excess dirt or debris present on the flooring.
- Clean the floor using a good cleaning product and water. This will remove any dust or grime stuck to the porcelain tiles. Let this cleaning mixture sit on tiles for 5-10 minutes. During this time, make sure that the cleaning mixture does not dry out. For better effect, clean small portions of tiles at a time using this procedure.
- In case there are some hardened stains present on the tiles, use a stiff nylon-bristle brush to scrub it off.
- Next, remove the cleaning solution from the floor and clean the porcelain tile flooring with clean water. Wipe that down, too.
- Lastly, let it air dry.
2. Polished Porcelain Tile Cleaning
Follow the below steps to clean polished porcelain tiles with medium soil content on them.
- Initially, start the cleaning process by sweeping the tile flooring to remove surface-level dust.
- Next, it’s time to clean the tile flooring using a moderate cleaning agent. The cleaning solution should be at least 50% less mild in amount and concentration than what used for unpolished porcelain tiles.
- Rinse all the excessive cleaning products off of the tile flooring with crystal clear water.
- Dry the tiles properly to not leave behind water stains, which will ruin the looks of the flooring.
Hire Professionals For A Deep Porcelain Tile Cleaning!
The most effective way for porcelain tile cleaning is to hire professionals for the job. Their knowledge, expertise, and training will help remove every stain, grime, and germs from the tile flooring.
Experts at Total Solution Cleaning & Restoration, LLC is a well-known IICRC certified tile floor cleaning company in Elgin. Our professional tile cleaners are experienced in ceramic tile restoration, hardwood floor care, grout cleaning, etc.